The XL DX Style Unfinished Oak Door is a 1930s design comprised of flat recessed panels. This door looks great in traditional home settings. The timeless design adds quality and value to a property. The product has an engineered solid core for improved strength and performance. Real Oak Lipping means 6mm can be trimmed off all edges if needed. Made from American White Oak Veneer. The product comes with a 10 year manufacturing defect warranty.
In the same range, the obscure glass option as a glazed panel to give a different look. It is perfect to mix the solid and glazed designs throughout a home for a versatile look.
This door is available in a variety of sizes. In addition, bespoke sizes are an option. The door is unfinished and ready to stain or paint as desired.
This traditional styles make it one of the most sought after in the XL Joinery Door Range.
XL DX Style Unfinished Oak Door Features:
- Unfinished and ready to stain/paint
- Engineered solid core for added strength and improved performance
- Requires 3 hinges for hanging
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- 1 Glazed option available
- Covered by XL Joinery 10 year manufacturing defect warranty
- Fire door option available
- Bespoke sizes available
- FSC approved
Please contact us with any requirements you may have or questions about the product, maintenance or delivery service.