Jeld-wen Horizontal Bar Windows
Jeld-wen’s Horizontal bar windows are a simple 2 paned design that gives your home a more contemporary feel. Available in a wide variety of colours, the single horizontal bar across the sashes adds stle and character to your home.
Browse through the range of different styles and then simply enter your brickwork opening sizes into our on-line calculator and select your pre-ferred finishing options such as glazing, handles and detail. Your window is ready for ordering and once we receive the order and pass to the factory, we aim for the window to be delivered to you between 4/5 weeks. Direct from the factory to your home.
Horizontal Bar Window Specifications
- Uvalues – 1.3-1.4W/m²K
- Sash Depth – 55mm
- Double glazed units 24mm thick with warm edged spacer bars
- Engineered softwood timber
- Espagnolette multi point locking system
- Projection hinges as standard
- FSC certified – chain of custody on request
- Approved Document M – low level handles and cord operated vents as an optional extra
- Non opening Areas are Direct glazed (Dummy sashes are available at an extra cost)
- Pinless beading
- Factory glazed windows are CE marked