Deanta Internal Doors collection consists of a range especially selected for their beautiful handcrafted looks. They come in Oak, Walnut, grey or white primed finishes. Available in standard and bespoke sizes and delivered across the UK.
Deanta Doors are now able to offer you a selection of bespoke options. Please contact us to discuss the details of your project.
Deanta Internal Doors
The range includes a selection of glazed doors and FD30 Fire rated doors. Many are available available from stock and you are sure to find a range for your project. Fire doors include options with or without glazing. This leaves you to choose your preferred glazing pattern.
Deanta offer you a selection of bespoke door options to choose from. Please contact us to discuss the details of your project.
Timber is a natural product however and is subject to humidity and temperature changes. Hence each door may have slightly different patterns of graining or colour variations. As a result the timber ages, these colour variations will subside.
Get the most from Deanta Interior Doors
The following must be carried out to ensure the best performance from your Deanta Interior door:
- If the doors are in stock the are generally despatched with 2 working days and delivered in 3-5 working days. This can change depending on location, please check with us. Next day delivery and set day deliveries can be organised at added cost.
- Doors however must be examined immediately on receipt and prior to installation as claims or faults will not be accepted once the door has been removed from packaging.
- Each and every door must be measured when having glass fitted. Deanta interior doors are hand- assembled, and as such, we cannot guarantee each aperture is the exact same size. We recommend you use a qualified glass fitter.
- This door must be stored horizontally on a clean, dry, flat and level surface.
- To allow this door to acclimatise, it should be left in the house prior to installation for at least 7 days. With the ambient temperature gradually increased over this period.
Adjusting your doors
- Should this door require alteration or cutting, it must be immediately varnished to prevent moisture absorption. As this may lead to warping or splitting.
- We advise no more than 32mm is taken off the width and height of this door.And it should be in equal amounts on all edges.
- 3 coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors for protection. In addition any modifications to a prefinished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut outs.
- We advise that this door is not be fitted in a house that is freshly plastered. Furthermore doors should only be delivered to site after all wet trades are finished.
- In addition we recommend the use of 3 sets of hinges per door.
- We recommend only the use of products for sealing against moisture which are suitable for use on interior joinery doors
If you can’t find the range of Deanta internal Door you are looking for then please contact us so we can help you find your idea Deanta Door. Made to measure sizes are available but take 10-12 weeks to Manufacture.
For standard product we provide: