Jeld-wens’ Wooden All Bar Casement Windows
A softwood timber window manufactured to order using pre-treated quality timber, giving a lifetime guarantee of 40 years against any rot or fungal attacks. The “Georgian” window effect is created by using simulated bars that are now bonded to the glazing faces – both inside and outside. The standard glazing bars that are used, are tapered and measure 26mm at the base on the outside, the internal bars are flatter – without the taper. The diagram on this page below gives an illustration of the York conservation bar design.
Standard window Specification
- Uvalues available from 1.3-1.4W/m²K, energy rated A-B
- Sash Depth 55mm
- Double glazed with black warm edge spacer bar
- Engineered timber for strength and stability
- Espagnolette multi-point locking and projection hinges as standard
- Hardex polished chrom handles as standard, other options available
- Factory glazed windows are CE marked
- Trickle ventilation in the head of the frame
- FSC certified, Chain of custody on request
- Pinless beading on factory paint finished and glazed.
- Non Opening areas have fixed sashes as standard (not direct glazed)