The XL Victorian 4 Panel Unfinished Oak Door is a classic 4 panel door with non-raised mouldings. The raised and fielded panels add character and depth to the design. It would look great in a traditional home setting. The engineered solid core means improved strength and stability. Made from American White Oak Veneer. Real Oak lipping allows 6mm to be trimmed off all edges. It comes with a ten-year manufacturing defect warranty.
In a similar style, the Malton range has an excellent complementary door to complete the look. The clear glass panels mean light is transferred throughout the home beautifully.
This door is available in a variety of sizes. In addition, bespoke sizes are an option. The the door is double coated and is ready for one-coat finish.
This classic door design makes it one of the most popular styles in the XL Joinery Door Range.
XL Victorian 4 Panel Unfinished Oak Door Features:
- Unfinished and ready to stain/paint
- Engineered solid core for added strength and improved performance
- Requires 3 hinges for hanging
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- 1 Glazed option available
- Covered by XL Joinery 10 year manufacturing defect warranty
- Fire door option available
- Bespoke sizes available
- FSC approved
Please contact us with any requirements you may have or questions about the product, maintenance or delivery service.