Timber Window Specifications – Casements
• Material: FSC Softwood timber
• Window Type: Casement with Vent
• Handing: Side Hung opening sash next to Top Hung Vent over fixed direct glazed pane.
• Cill sizes: 93mm(stub), 133mm, 158mm (standard), 183mm,208mm.
• Standard Finish: basecoat stain
• Glazing type: Low E coated insulating.
• Uvalue: 1.5W/m²
• Glass type: clear 24mm double glazed
• Spacer Bars: Black standard, grey and white optional.
• Weatherstrip: White as standard, grey, brown optional.
• Beading: pinless externally beaded
• Energy Efficiency Rating: B
• Ironmongery: Polished Chrome Inline Hardex handles, options: white,black,bronze,gold,satin chrome.
• Locking Mechanism: Espagnolette multi point locking
• Hinges: Projection hinge
• Ventilation: Recessed Trickle vents as Standard
• Warranties: 1 month on base stain, 10 year double glazing,10 year manufacturers on defects
• Standards: BS6375:Part1 2004, BS6375:Part 2 1987 & Pas24
• Acoustic performance: available to 37db
• Air Permeability: 2000pa
• Manufacturer: Jeld-wen
Standard Window Codes
SLEW207CV, SLEW209CV, SLEW210CV, SLEW212CV, SLEW213CV,SLEW215CV