Deanta Galway Oak Door is flush with 5 boarded panels in style and manufactured from selected American White Oak crown cut veneers. The Galway door is a flush design therefore ideal for that stylish contemporary look. When shipped directly from the distribution centre it normally arrives in 3-5 working days.
Deanta Galway doors are ready to finish therefore allowing you to complete the door the way you want it. The doors come in a variety of sizes and they can be supplied glazed in clear glass if required.
Internal Door Features
- Real American white oak veneer
- Crown cut veneer with the natural grain variations also giving individual character.
- Doors maybe trimmed to a maximum of 16mm from all edges
- High quality with engineered Solid Core construction
- Deanta Galway door is Unfinished
- Glazed options available
- 10 Year Warranty
- FSC Certified
- Bespoke sizing available- please therefore contact us for details
- Single delivery charge applies regardless of quantities
Standard solid Door Options for the Deanta Galway Oak Door
- 1981(h) x 610(w) x 35mm (6’6″ x 2′.0″)
- 1981(h) x 686(w) x 35m (6’6″ x 2′.3″)
- 1981(h) x 762(w) x 35m (6’6″ x 2′.6″)
- 1981(h) x 838(w) x 35m (6’6″ x 2′.9″)
Fire Door (FD30) Options for the Deanta Galway Oak Door
- 1981(h) x 610(w) x 45m (6’6″ x 2′.0″)
- 1981(h) x 686(w) x 45m (6’6″ x 2′.3″)
- 1981(h) x 762(w) x 45m(6’6″ x 2′.6″)
- 1981(h) x 838(w) x 45m(6’6″ x 2′.6″)
Fitting the Deanta Internal Oak Door
- Doors maybe trimmed up to 16mm from all edges hence allowing 32mm in total
- Seal this door immediately when you receive the door and after any alterations
- Use 3 hinges when hanging the door
- When you receive the doors store them in a clean and dry area.
- Remove any markings from fitting but use light sand paper before finishing.
Please contact us with any requirements you may have or questions about the product, maintenance or delivery service.