A rated window with soft coat low E 24mm glazed units providing excellent thermal efficiency with a u value of 1.4 W/m² K. The hardwearing 70mm PVCu frame is virtually maintenance free and won’t rot, flake, peel or rust. They’re also internally beaded for added security and come a secure locking system.
- Soft coat Low E 24mm Argon filled double glazed units providing excellent thermal efficiency with a u value of 1.4 W/m² K. Complies with the A rating as used by the British Fenestration Rating Council.
- Eco friendly plastic thermal reinforcement
- Strong hardwearing 70mm multi chamber PVCu frame that is virtually maintenance free and won’t flake, rot, peel or rust.
- Secure locking system. Internally beaded for added security
- Complies with Building Regulations Part L and Part F and Scottish Section 7
- No need to deglaze when installing with fixing cleats
- Trickle vent system allowing clean fresh air ventilation even when the window is locked and secure.
- UK manufactured
- Part L and Part F and Scottish Section 6 compliant
- Sizes shown are actual window sizes. Add 30mm to the height for sills and 10mm for opening brick work dimensions. Handles, sills, egress hinges and extenders are sold separately