The Deanta door collection consists of a range of doors specially selected for their beautiful handcrafted looks and come in Oak, Walnut or white primed finishes. With a selection of glazed doors and FD30 Fire rated doors available you are sure to find a range for your project. Fire doors are available with or without glazing, leaving you to choose your preferred glazing pattern.
Deanta are now able to offer you a selection of bespoke door options. Please contact us to discuss the details of your project.
Caring for your Door
Timber is a natural product and is subject to humidity and temperature changes. Each door may
have slightly different patterns of graining or colour variations.
As the timber ages, these colour
variations will subside.
The following must be carried out to ensure the best performance from your Deanta door:
– Doors must be examined immediately on receipt and prior to installation as claims or faults will
not be accepted once the door has been removed from packaging.
All doors must be measured individually when having glass fitted. Deanta doors are
assembled, and as such, we cannot guarantee each aperture is the exact same size. We
recommend you use a quali
fied glass fitter.
This door must be stored horizontally on a clean, dry, flat and level surface.
– To allow this door to acclimatize, it should be left in the house prior to installation for at least 7
days with the ambient temperature gradually increase
d over this period.
– Should this door require alteration, cutting or planning, it must be immediately varnished to
prevent moisture absorption which may lead to warping or splitting.
Take no more than 32mm off the width and height of this door in equal
amounts on all edges.
3 coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a
prefinished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut
This door must not be fitted in a house that is freshly plastered and door
s should only be
delivered to site after all wet trades are finished.
– We recommend the use of 3 sets of hinges per door.
– We recommend only the use of products for sealing against moisture which are suitable for use
on interior joinery doors