Timber Composite Doorsets
The INSULUX solid timber composite doorset range offers a high performance advanced solution for security and warmth.
These solid timber composite 55mm thick doors have an AluClassic construction which includes aluminium sheets giving added stability and security, and a foam core that delivers great U values down to 1.2 W/m2k for the whole doorset.
The INSULUX range meets the requirements of Approved Document Q and comes with Secured by Design certification as standard. Together with it’s high performance stable design, the INSULUX range has high quality ERA Vectis hardware in a choice of colours. Plus, there’s ERA’s Vectis multi-point locking system with thumb turn operation fitted as standard to give you that extra peace of mind.
The timber exteriors are routered to create traditional designs suitable for front and back doors giving a high quality look to a home. You can also choose from any RAL colour including a dual colour finish, to add that extra kerb appeal which can be suited to the JELD-WEN timber window range.
- Left or right hand hung, open in or out options
- High thermal performance with U values down to 1.2W/m2K for the doorset which exceeds Building Regulation requirements
- 55mm thick, high quality, pre-hung timber door in a hardwood frame with side lights and top lights. 170mm hardwood sill
- AluClassic construction which includes routered timber faces, aluminium sheets and a foam core
- Made to measure and standards sizes available
- PAS 24 specification as standard, meeting the requirements of Approved Document Q and Secured By Design.
- ERA Vectis multi-point locking system with thumb-turn operation to meet Secured By Design standards.
- 943mm doorset width available and above comply with Approved Document M
- Painted in any colour including dual colour with a choice of glazing and hardware
- FSC certified, chain of custody on request
- 10 years manufacturing, glazing and hardware guarantee