Aluminium Folding Sliding Patio Doors
Our new bifold doors are manufactured from slim thermally broken aluminium profiles which provide strength and security, allowing you to fold and slide the panels back to left or right and open up an unobstructed wide opening to a patio or garden.
Our range of aluminium bifold doors are fully compliant with Doc L of the Building Regulations.
Folding doors for internal use can be specified with a low threshold or a flush track so the two floor levels remain constant. Our Visofold aluminium folding door has a 30mm low threshold which can be sunk into the floor.
Traffic Door Option
Many styles can be specified with a traffic door which provide a normal day-to-day door leaf, allowing easy access to the garden without opening the whole bi-folding door up.
High Security Locking System
Our folding sliding doors are fitted with the latest high security locking. On styles supplied with a traffic door, lever handles operate a high security hook-bolt locking system and a profile key cylinder allowing access from both inside and outside. Bi-fold doors supplied without a traffic door do not have external access and can only be opened from the inside by operating the shoot bolt locking system, using the handles fitted to the meeting stiles of the door
• Attractive, slim-line profiles offer reduced sightlines
• Profiles available in either square or rounded edge options
• Lock mechanism available with domestic style ‘lift-up’ handle and an adjustable, one-piece keep
• Fabricated using mitred corners
• Single or dual colour, marine quality polyester powder coat as standard
• U Value: 1.8W/m2K
• Frame Width: 102.5mm
• Frame Depth: 70mm
• Glass: 28mm double or triple glazed units
• Max o/a height (per sash): 2500mm
• Max o/a width (per sash): 1000mm
• Max Sash Weight: 80kg
• Doc L 2010: YES